Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Opening Credits



Hello to all,


The date is March 13, 2008. I currently reside in Houston but come from the land of sunshine Los Angeles, California. So it’s in my blood to want to be on the big screen one way or another.


This Blog is a nighttime spur of the moment type thing. It’s basically to get feedback, maybe gain a little inspiration from ya'll, (lol) and for minds such as ours to congregate. Hopefully this can grow into something a little bit more.Every other day or so I plan on leaving a little bit of the scripts I'm working, and I mean a little bit to get some feedback on and hopefully keep you interested. Maybe after awhile I can post some videos of some of the work on it.


Guess that's about it. I hope that I can become as inspired and motivated as some of you guys to get these things finished with work and school going on. If you feel like me and think there’s really nothing good on T.V. or Movies anymore then please feel free to join the MOVIEment.


W/B


No comments: