Monday, May 5, 2008

pushing on?!?!?

Well its been a while since I last posted. I have decided to not post my some portions of my movie script due to what others have told me. I just want someone to read it that has an unbiased opinion.

Any ideas?

So I'm about to turn 25 and have yet to finish my first script. Its kind of depressing knowing that so many people are in a school or job that allows them to expand their knowledge of the subject. Im just left writing on my free time. But I'll keep on.

If anyone knows how to copyright the material so that I can post it please let me know.
Any information would would be appreciated.

Keep on!!

1 comment:

Jane Doe said...

It is so easy to copyright your work. All you have to do is put a statement at the end of your piece that is similar to mine. 'Title' Copyright (your name) (the date the piece was written, the year alone will suffice), all rights reserved worldwide. I was told by a manuscript appraiser to do it this way, and that way if anyone takes your copyrighted work you have legal recourse against them. You've seen how I do it on Jane's Writing. You can do it just like that.

Thanks for your kind comments on my blog. I look forward to reading some of your material. Have a great day!